Child Day Care and VPK Enrollment Forms & Applications
Click the links below to download our forms.
- Cycle Menu A No Pork No Peanut
- Child Care Food Program Free and Reduced-Price Meal
- Distracted Adult Form
- Special Dietary Needs Form.
- Standard Infant Menu
- Standard Infant Menu – spanish
- Infant Feeding Form.
- Infant Feeding Form – spanish.
- 2022-2023 Jumpstart Enrollment Form.
- Jumpstart Parent Manual.
- Flu Brochure.
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Application. ( español )
- Authorization for Medication.
- Soccer Registration Form
- Little Ballerinas Form
Research shows that well-nourished children are healthier, more attentive, and have better mental performance than children who are under-nourished. Findings also indicate that children served by the Child Care Food Program (CCFP) eat healthier food than children who bring food from home. The CCFP helps child care facilities implement “best practices” to ensure children have access to a variety of nutritious foods for healthy growth and to reduce obesity risk. The CCFP and two related programs, the Afterschool Meals Program and the Homeless Children Nutrition Program, are administered by the Bureau of Child Care Food Programs. These programs provide nutritious meals and snacks to children through public-private partnerships with organizations committed to caring for children. All three programs are funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service.